How to fold a onesie
So, by now everyone is a rightful owner of a onesie. The next thing to think about is how to keep it and where will you store it. Onesies are bigger than our regular clothes and would consume a lot of space in your closet. What we want is to enjoy the warmth and comfort of our onesies without having the hassle of finding a spot to stockpile it. It is necessary to remember that there are no hard and fast rules on how you should fold your onesies. We believe that everyone gets creative in arranging their closets. Others try different methods of organizing their household chores, others improvise their own method. You might think that onesies can be tedious to tuck away but it is as simple as ABC.
Why bother folding your onesies if you can just hang it somewhere? These reasons can change your mind:
- Neat and tidy –Everybody loves a neat closet.
- Save closet space – Hang the formal suits and dresses, fold your onesies.
- Preserve integrity and quality of onesies – If you want to use your onesies for a long time, make an extra effort.
- Wrinkle-free – neatly folded onesies make for dapper and crisp outfits.
- Stack easier, look better – people who go for an extra mile in caring and folding their clothes would always look happy and spiffy every time they wear them.
Here is a step by step guide on folding your onesies:
- Lay your onesie flat on your bed or any smooth, flat surface.
- Zip or button down your onesie.
- Fold the sleeves so that the whole will look like a rectangle.
- Fold it in half, preferably lengthwise.
- Fold into a very neat rectangle or into a compact roll.
We hope that the aforementioned steps will help you decipher which method is amenable and doable. Relish the joy of owning a onesie. A neat pile of clothes inside the closet brings a certain tranquility. A person in a Zen state of mind is vigorous human being. Indulge yourself and enjoy wearing your onesies!